Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cleaning and Organizing - What a Sense of Accomplishment

Let me begin by saying that this has been an usually busy summer, wedding preparations, wedding, honeymoon, week at home, youth camp, and now I'm actually at home, just HANGIN! So Monday after cutting the grass and doing laundry, I watched T.V. for the first time all summer. Like I just sat and watched reruns of shows for about 3 hours. I know completely crazy, so I decided right then and there that I needed another project and wasn't ready to tackle my classroom just yet. Now for the past year I've been telling Aaron that I was going to clean his office and redecorate it. Well that finally took place yesterday. I took everything out, painted an accent wall, and then put only those things that needed to be in his office back in, everything else either found a new home and went in the trash. I finally left church around 6 yesterday evening but I had accomplished my goal (minus the pictures being hung and curtains) I do enjoy cleaning and organizing!





No comments:

Post a Comment