Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Birchbox

September Birchbox Review
 
 

 A couple of weeks ago this lovely package came in the mail and I just have to share.  First of all, if you love to try out new things (for $10 a month) then Birchbox is the place for you.  (let me know because I can refer you and get points to spend at the birchbox store).  Starting at the bottom:
Mighty Leaf Tea Bags - now I'm not a hot tea drinker so these didn't matter to me but Aaron has enjoyed them.  I had three different flavors: Earl Gray Vanilla, Chamomile Citrus, and Green Tea Tropical.  According to Aaron, DELICIOUS!!!
Vasanti Brightening Face Rejuvenator - haven't used yet but it smells good. 
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - MY FAVORITE THING OUT OF THE WHOLE BOXThis gives your face a very matte cover and doesn't leave your face oily at all.  It actually helped my Bare Minerals make-up stay on longer and I looked fresher long.  Seriously considering actually buying some of this.  AMAZING!!!
La Fresh Nail Polish Remover - haven't used it yet but others that have, said it really does take off the polish of all 10 fingers (or toes) with only one wipe.
Twirl by Kate Spade - I've been wearing this and it is a WONDERFUL clean scent.  May have to invest in this as well.
Color Club "Tweet Me" Nail Polish - not so sure about this color.  I tried it on my fingernails and I looked like I had witch hands.  It has been suggested to paint your nails a dark color (navy blue) and use this as an accent color on our nails.  Maybe I'll wait until Spring.
Madewell $25 off a $75 purchase -  I haven't used this yet but have heard great things from Kate, a blogger I follow.  And there is a store right here in Raleigh.  Deep down I'm hoping I went the shopping spree from there.  I've been registering every day.  I'm hopeful. 

Overall, another great box, with lots of items I would never have tried otherwise.  I can't wait until next month.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment