Sunday, January 27, 2013

Small Group Ladies Night

Tonight I had the opportunity to host our small group ladies night.  What an amazing time we had.  We had such a wonderful time of fellowship and food (come on now we are Baptist here!!!)  I am so blessed to be apart of group of ladies that simply enjoy each other's company.  We can share our struggles, funny moments, and exciting news with each other, even though for some of us we have only known each other a few short months.  We truly are one big happy family.

My "gluten-free" creations.  No worries I'll share the recipes.
Gluten-Free Mini Cheesecakes (click here)

Southern Caviar Recipe (click here)

Enjoying all of the yummy food!!!




 I love these ladies right here.  "All the Single Ladies" you always keep me laughing and remembering my days as a "single lady".  Ya'll are the best!!!  Enjoy your time and God's timing is perfect.  Take it from someone who has been in your shoes (not that long ago)  :)



We had a house full and it made my heart so happy to finally be able to host something at our tiny humble abode.  I had so much fun preparing for this event ladies.  Let's do it again sometime soon














I LOVE THESE LADIES!!!







Thanks to all the lovely ladies who came tonight, you blessed my heart by allowing me to host you.  I have so much fun serving you through this small act of hospitality.  Thanks to the husbands for keeping children so your wives could come spend time with other ladies.  And I am so thankful to my sweet husband who helped to clean the house, wash dishes, taste test, support me, and become homeless for 2 hours so it could just be us GIRLS!!!!

Gluten-Free Mini Cheesecakes (click here)

Southern Caviar Recipe (click here)

1 comment: